As you work with your local health authorities to reopen and scale up your practice in the coming weeks, we know you are facing unprecedented challenges. For this reason, we are committing more than $3.3 million for Operation #SmilesMatter, a grant program to help you acquire much-needed supplies, equipment, and technology as you prepare to reopen your practice following COVID-19-related closures Here’s how it works:
- Operation #SmilesMatter grants are available to all licensed dentists practicing within the state of Tennessee who have active NPI numbers.
- Each eligible dentist will receive a $1,000 grant.
- This program will be administered through Henry Schein, Inc. in the form of a credit on the eligible dentists' account with Henry Schein, to be used towards existing account balances and then toward any future purchase of any dental products and/or services from Henry Schein1.
- All value under this program is provided by Delta Dental of Tennessee. Recipient criteria and direction of the program has been determined by Delta Dental of Tennessee2.
- Dentists with existing Henry Schein accounts at the start of the program will have funds posted to their account in the form of a credit no later than Sunday, May 31.
- If you do not currently have an account with Henry Schein, call 844-269-4050 or CLICK HERE to set up your account on the Henry Schein web site. Once your new account has been set up, download and complete the Operation #SmilesMatter form via this link. Completed forms can be emailed to ProfessionalRelations1@DeltaDentalTN.com or faxed to 615.244.8108. Upon confirmation that an eligible dentist has opened a new account with Henry Schein, Delta Dental will transfer the funds within 5 business days to Henry Schein and once received, Henry Schein will post the credit within 10 business days thereafter.
This program will begin May 11, 2020, and end on December 31, 2020. Unless Delta Dental of Tennessee decides to extend the grant program period, the credit will not be applied to any accounts created after December 31, 2020.
If you have any questions about the credit or your eligibility, please contact Mary Stewart at Delta Dental of Tennessee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this difficult time, we hope this support will help ease the burden as you return to your practice and safely move beyond providing emergency-only care.