What do I do if I forgot my username?
What do I do if the system will not allow me to pass the incomplete profile page?
Why does nothing happen when I select Print Benefits?
It is possible your browser's pop-up blocker is blocking this functionality. Ensure your browser's pop-up blocker is disabled. Click here to view a tutorial on disabling your pop-up blocker.
What is a no pay processed claim?
A no pay processed claim is any claim that is a $0 cost to the business. This includes any claims that have been denied, declined or that have a $0 payment.
What does a Routed, Estimated, Denied or Paid claim mean?
- Routed: A claim that requires manual review prior to processing. You may be required to submit information for this claim to complete processing (Information Request).
- Estimated: A pre-treatment estimate that has completed processing and can be submitted in for payment.
- Paid: A claim that has completed processing and been paid.
- Denied: A claim that has completed processing and has been denied and/or is not billable to the patient. Please check the processing policies on the claim in question for the reason the claim was denied.
As a new user, how do I register for the Dental Office Toolkit®?
- If you are an existing user of the Dental Office Toolkit, you do not need to re-register.
- If you are new user, to register for the Dental Office Toolkit, ensure that you have the following information:
- Provider’s license number
- State in which provider is licensed
- Provider’s Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Service office ZIP code
- Phone number or email address associated with the service office
- What if I have more than one service office associated to a TIN?
- You will only have to register for one service office. The system will be able to link all service offices associated to that TIN.
- Do I have to re-register for multiple providers? (ex. one office (one TIN), with multiple licenses)?
- If you have multiple providers associated with one TIN, you will not have to re-register for each provider.
Note: If you do not know the phone number or email address associated with the service office, please contact the Delta Dental provider records department for your state.
Who in my office should be registered with their own account?
We encourage offices to use a separate account for each user. With DOT’s new user management functionality, offices may manage the roles and permissions of other users in their office.
I will be the administrative user. How do I create new users?
To register additional users, please view the following video: How to set up User Management.